Friday, October 14, 2011

Lincoln Center


I just completed a film and art presentation at the prestigious Museum of Modern Art. Unfortunately, it was only for "Film Plus" members, so I couldn't really publicize the event. It wasn't a packed house but they really loved what they saw. I want to thank Raj and Jenny for their wonderful support.

I mention this because TOMORROW, Saturday the 15th, I'm doing a similar event at the Film Society of Lincoln Center at 7:00pm. This event is FREE and open to the public, so if you missed out on MOMA, this is a great way to see my show. It's mainly to publicize my big Rizzoli book, "Independently Animated: Bill Plympton"; I'll be showing artwork from it and signing books. I'll also be showing some of my brand new shorts, plus a clip from Alexia Anastasio's doc on me "Adventures in Plymptoons!"

So come one, come all - get a sketch, see some cool animation, all for free!


No comments:

Post a Comment