Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Lorax


It's been my policy to try and see all the new animated feature films that come out every year, no matter how bland the film.

I loved the Blue Sky production of Dr. Seuss's "Horton Hears a Who", so I was excited about seeing "The Lorax" from the same studio that created the wonderful "Despicable Me". So, while I was in L.A. at the L.A Animation Festival, I got together with a couple of nurses from Orange County who share medical marijuana with their patients.

So I thought it would be fun to watch "The Lorax" high to really appreciate the imagination and wonderful visuals of Ted Griesel's story. So, dear readers, I probably shouldn't admit this, but I saw "The Lorax" wasted. So as for my review, I'm sorry to say I don't remember a damn thing about "The Lorax". I remember that I had a great time, but that could be because I was stoned -- so my score for "The Lorax" is "?"

So to actually make this blog meaningful I'm going to create a contest, and in order for you to qualify for this contest you have to promise me, swear on your mother's eyes that you didn't go to IMDB for the answer--!

OK here's the question: of these three famous directors, who's the shortest?

-Martin Scorsese
-Peter Jackson
-Roman Polanski

I'll announce the winners next month. Have fun!

10 comments:

  1. Martin Scorsese for sure. He's tiny! He just wears big glasses to trick us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Despite not knowing how it can be the case, I'm going to say that they're all the same height!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scorsese, but he makes up for it with eyebrow matter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. bet it's Polanski. hilarious post, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's Martin Scorsese, he's like a dot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bahahahah. Just 'cause it hasn't been said í'll go with Peter Jackson. He looks kinda small.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think you missed much from the movie, Bill!

    ReplyDelete