Monday, February 25, 2013

Test screening of CHEATIN'

I have some very exciting news to report -

I'm doing a test screening of my new feature, CHEATIN', at the Nitehawk Cinema in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.

As you probably know, I really believe in test screening my films before I go into post-production.  That way, I have a better idea of how the film will play to the audience, or if it plays at all.

I usually do a Q&A session after screening the rough cut, and then I ask the attendees to fill out a short questionnaire on their thoughts about the film.

If this sounds like something you'd like to be part of, please come to the Nitehawk Cinema on March 12 at 9:30 pm, and see me present CHEATIN', my new animated feature.  But you have to order tickets early - last time I did a show at the Nitehawk, we had to turn away about 50 people.

I hope to see you there!

Bill Plympton

For more details:

http://www.nitehawkcinema.com/2013/03/12/



No comments:

Post a Comment